Monday, March 1, 2010

Worries and Rants

Last night I left church early to go to the emergency room. Why? My friend was in immense pain, and there was no way I was leaving her side. We had to wait for her mom to get to church, then we had to wait in the waiting room. It was agonizing. Her mom, her sister, her dad, her boyfriend, and me were all there. They thought it might be her appendix, but a CT scan came back negative. Actually, a CT scan came back negative for everything. We have no idea what is causing her pain. So I spent the night at her place, thus skipping school, but I couldn't care less about that. I just want to know what's wrong with her.

Ok, the rant! Well, I never get time outside of school or church with Mi Voluptas. Today, suddenly, her mom, who is the reason we get no time together, made a suggestion that gives us a few more hours together. She suggested Voluptas walk to my house after school to wait for her there, instead of waiting at the school. Because that is beyond perfect, I asked my step mom, who is usually pretty lenient. She said no. Why? Because she doesn't like mi Voluptas, she thinks she is mentally ill, she doesn't want another "project", she doesn't know her, she doesn't want us unsupervised........ There is so much wrong with that.
1. She doesn't like her. She barely knows her! And so waht if SHE doesn't like her, Mi Voluptas makes me happy. That should matter at least a little.
2. She thinks she is mentally ill. True, Voluptas used to hurt herself, but so did I. Hell, I did it more recently! Does she forget that I went to a crisis home for three days? She works with mentally ill people daily! So why does she shun the one girl that matters?
3. "Project". That just makes me angry. She says her current "Project" is Red's friend B. B is bulimic, has serious self esteem issues, and dates drunks/ druggies. Voluptas USED to cut herself. How come Red's friend's are more important then mine?
4. She doesn't know her. Red, the whore of the family, has a new bf. They have been dating a little over two weeks, and he came over this past saturday. She didn't know him, either. And he is one of those that gets drunk. Fantastic.
5. She doesn't want us unsupervised. Remember Red's boyfriend that came over? They were in our room (Red and I share a room) with the door closed, while my parents took a nap. How come they don't need supervision? Red could actually get pregnant. AND, on the first day they started dating. she came home COVERED in hickeys, and when he left yesterday, she had two hickeys on her boobs. Voluptas and I have been dating for 9 months, and we didn't do anything that would leave a hickey until month 5.

So, as you can see, that is quite fucked up.
Your truyl,
~Corazon

No comments:

Post a Comment