Saturday, March 13, 2010

The po-po shut us down

For all those of you who aren't with it, Po-Po means police :P And they were called on us. Wanna know the whole story? Well whether you do or not, I am gonna tell it, cause it is funny like taht :P

Ok, me and 7 of my friends were at a friends birthday party, and we decided to play hide and seek in the cemetery near his house. It's this huge cemetery, and we were having tons of fun. Me and one of the others was all ninja like, and we were the last ones found. On the last round, I was hiding between these two huge trees, and I was in just a tank top cause my sweater was teal and would give me away. So, it hurt. I was texting one of my friends who I could see hiding behind a gravestone somewhere else but she couldn't see me, and she said that the police was talking to our friends, and then I got a text from one of the friends telling me to come out cause we had to leave. Apparently, we had mouthed off to the grounds keepers, and apparently they asked us to leave but we didn't. However, none of that is true. The groundskeepers did speak to us, but it was just to tell us not to sit on the gravestones cause it wasn't safe, and we said ok. That was all. They never asked us to leave. But oh well, looking back, it's hilarious that we got kicked out of a cemetery for playing hide and seek :P

~Corazon

No comments:

Post a Comment