Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Miracles come with consequences

The unthinkable has happened. I knew Voluptas' mother was lightening up, but she has really gone above and beyond. How? I shall tell you :P

On Saturday, me and three friends are going to Voluptas' house to help them do yard work. Lunch is provided ~its like out pay~ and two of the friends are spending the night. Scratch that, three friends! And I am one of them! Thats right, I am spending the night at the house of Mi Voluptas! I am sleeping in the living room with another friend, while Voluptas and yet another friend sleep in her room. That will torture me, I can already tell. To be in the same house but unable to sleep in her arms? It makes me sad :(

But in the title, I mentioned consequences. What is the consequence? Well, I am worried. I'm always worried. As I mentioned earlier, one of the friends will be sleeping in the same room as Voluptas. Let's call her Pink. Pink does not like me. She thinks I am stealing Voluptas from her. Whenever I am with Voluptas and Pink at the same time, I feel unwelcome. I am very tuned in to other peoples emotions, and her hatred doesn't sit right with me. But because of this, I will feel uncomfortable being with Voluptas all weekend~ which is HORRIBLE~ I will feel like every time we hold hands, we are being watched and judged. Every time we kiss. Cuddle. Show affection. It's miserable. But I am not passing up this chance. Even if I cannot sleep in Voluptas' arms, I will be with her late into the night and in the morning. I am not giving that up. Still, though, it has me put off. And Voluptas is fantastically good at reading my emotions, so she will be able to see that right away *sigh* Why can't we all just get along? ~Totally just thought of the girl from Mean Girls who wants everyone to get along and doesn't even go to that school~

Randomly,
~Corazon

No comments:

Post a Comment