Sunday, March 7, 2010

Omnomnom Sexy Cake

So today is my mom's birthday, and she is turning ancient-er. Me and her have had our issues, but I decided to spend the day with her and two of my siblings anyway. So, for her, I made dinner, which was a shrimp casserole. It was delicious!! There no leftovers, which is good :) My brother has a second helping, which is like a praise to the chef, which was me and my twin sister. For dessert my sister ~and kinda me, but mostly her~ made a cherry chocolate cake with home made cherry chocolate frosting. We decorated it with confectioners sugar, cherries, and chocolate chips, and seriously, this cake looked seriously amazing ~I say looked cause it's half gone now...... yum~ So me, my mom, and my sister were sitting at the table eating cake and whatnot, and there is just a little bit of milk left in the carton, so I decided to drink it from there instead of pouring it into the glass. My mom saw this, and apparently didn't like it, because she told Twin "Ok, we can take her home now." But she said this just as my mouth was FILLED with milk, which just made it sooo much more funny. So, I started laughing. What happens when you laugh with milk in your mouth? No, it didn't come out my nose. But it would have if I didn't spit it out, which is exactly what I did. All over the floor. Which made the situation even funnier. Then my throat hurt and I started caughing. Totally worth it.

Other news... I believe I have mentioned that Voluptas' mother is rather strict with us. But guess where I was yesterday! I was with her, at her house, for four and a half hour. I probably would have been there later, but Voluptas had somewhere to be at 5, so her mom took me home. So I thought, ok, I am going to be downstairs with her and her mom and it will awkward. But no, her mom stayed in the living room the entire time while Voluptas and I were alone, in her room, for four and a half hours. The door was open, but that really didn't matter because everyone else was downstairs. We watched movies, and, well, it was a very very fun four and a half hours. And she will hopefully be coming over for a little while, just an hour and a half, tomorrow after school, but it's better then nothing. My parents have said ok, she just needs to ask her mom. Fingers crossed :)

Yours,
~Corazon

No comments:

Post a Comment