Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The way things work

It's funny that the more time you spend with someone, the harder it is to be apart. I mean, think about it. You spend an entire day with them, but going home is still harder then shoving a needle through your hand. But it's not everyone. It's not even most people. For me, it's one person. All my friends, I will spend a day or two with them, and then be ready for some alone time. Voluptas is different. I mean, obviously. You are probably all thinking I am stating the obvious, and I probably am. But I find it amazing and painful. As I believe I have said, Voluptas' mother is giving us more time. Which is fantastic! This past saturday, I spent from 2 to 8 with my darling Voluptas. And we had a fun time, we went to dairy queen, then barnes n' nobles, then walmart, then hannaford, then back to her house. Yet I still miss her so much when I'm not with her- like right now. Sigh~

You probably don't want/need any more lovesick babble, so I will spare you for now. What else is going on? Oh, I know! Drama! Big surprise! My Brother (by love, not blood) decided to date this chick. I don't have a nickname for her, so we can call her Bitch. They dated for about a week, at least that's waht it felt like, then broke up, thank goodness. Bitch hates like half of the people in our group, yet she keeps coming back. She posts stuff online about how she has to detatch from the group, she hates us all so much. But she keeps coming back!! It makes me so angry. But I just ignore her, cause I'm the bigger person like that. I really hate being a part of all this drama. I am happy, and I don't want them ruining it.

I don't know who is reading this, and I don't know who cares, but for those of you that are and do, I would like you all to know that I have been eating well, if not too much. I made a cheesecake on friday, so I have been nomming on cheesecake all weekend. It's finally all gone, but I still have the munchies. I ate lunch, so I am trying not to munch, and I plan on eating dinner. Are you proud of me?

Perfectly,
~Corazon

No comments:

Post a Comment