Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Randomosity :D

Hello people of the blogging world! I have never created a blog before, and thus I do not know how it works. So I will start by talking about my self ~like the egotistical lesbian I am~ and maybe, just maybe, some random people from Internet Land will find this and find me at least an itty bitty bit interesting.

Where to start?? I guess some of you may be wondering why I picked "Lesbian Folk Song" for a title. Or maybe I am overestimating my audience and none of you are. Either way, I am going to tell you why. Are you ready? Well, I am a lesbian, for one ~duh~ it's the Folk Song part that really needs explaining. I love music, all sorts of music, any and all music (except rap and some classical) but I really like Folk Music because 1. It is relaxing. 2. It reminds me of my dad who I am very fond of and 3. It tells a story. While the first two are good points, let's focus on number 3, shall we? Folk Music tells a story. And isn't that exactly what a blog does? It tells the story in the mind of the blogger, there thoughts and feelings, etc. So there you go, I hope that part makes sense?

Oh, what next? I am trying to keep this light and whatnot cause it's my first post and all. Is it working? I hope so, because now I do not know what else to talk about...

GUSH TIME~! As stated two or three or five times by now, I am a lesbian. And guess what else! I have a girlfriend! So I am going to gush about her, because I love her to bits and pieces, and she deserves it all. I don't know how she puts up with me. If I wanted to make this longer, I could list all the stuff that's wrong with me, but I will save that for a time when I am feeling sad and self-pitying. Aka, Not right now. Anyway, she will probably be coming up constantly in this blog, because she is a huge part of my life. I will refer to her as Mi Voluptas, or just Voluptas. Why? I won't tell you, but I will give you the pieces you need to figure it out. Voluptas is Latin. Now get to it! Tell me what you find out!

Ok, I can't gush about her much more without making that list of everything that's wrong with me. So I will try to wrap this up...

Why am I here? Because I like the idea of being able to blog anonymously on the internet. Only one of my friends knows who I am, and I intend to keep it that way. Not even Voluptas knows about this, but I can't keep stuff from her so that probably won't last long.... of course, I tell her everything anyway, she doesn't need to read a blog to learn about me.

So...... I don't know if anyone will actually read this, but if you do, you should comment, so I know that I have fans. And if you comment, you should ask questions, so I know what to talk about in my next blog. Now, get to it!

Bye Bye Loves!
~Corazon

No comments:

Post a Comment